That shot was taken a few days ago, after our new water butts turned up. Delivery took a couple of weeks or so but we got a good deal on them via the Thames Water site (second one half-price and both including a stand and downpipe connector).
The first of them was installed on Tuesday in time for the heavy rain we had late afternoon. The next morning we discovered it was leaking but that was easily solved by tightening the tap (and, this time, testing with a bucket of water). We still have to figure out where to put the other one but it is a step forward for us in harvesting rainwater and supplements other measures such as reusing most of our washing up water on the garden.