Huzzah! I have finally finished construction of the polytunnel I bought from First Tunnels:
It took about three weeks from start to finish. That was not working non-stop but there was no exaggeration when they said it was not a job to be done in an afternoon! Even with a relatively thick instruction book, there were still plenty of times when it came down to puzzling out how to proceed. I think it would be much easier to build a second one but we probably have not got space with all the trees we have put in!
I am glad the construction phase is now behind me. Now comes the bit I have really been looking forward to: using it.