One of the things we did this weekend was move our compost bin. It now sits a bit further into the front garden and rotated 90° from the previous position. Since the last picture I took of it, you can see that we have also added a cover made from some old carpet. That should stop it getting too sodden or cold during the winter (although we still want a certain amount of moisture in there).
Moving the bin was a good opportunity to turn over the compost, more of which is approaching readiness although rather dominated by twigs that we should really have ground up. The space where the bin formerly sat is home to a rhubarb patch — a few bits moved from the back garden along with a couple of new crowns we bought earlier this month.