We are not having a good week with the car. Having realised the exhaust was going, and got that fixed, we’ve also discovered the radiator was leaking. It is due to spend some time at the mechanics this week but, meanwhile, we are walking a bit more.
Today I have been working on putting more boards in the loft. When I used the up the boards we had, we walked to the local Homebase to pick up some more. On the way back, I discovered that one pack (what I gave to Jane) isn’t too bad but two is really stretching it. Between struggling with the boards and getting them all fixed, I’ve had a pretty good workout today!
Only another 18 boards needed (six packs) but I think I will wait until the car is working again for those!