We finished two of the last three major tasks in our bathroom refurbishment yesterday, putting up the mirror and fitting the flooring. We decided on a vinyl floor and picked the pattern shown above. It is perhaps a little too perfect to look real (certainly better than the actual floorboards in the room) but creates a good illusion as well as feeling comfortable underfoot and being easy to clean.
All that remains now is putting a panel on the side of the bath. The old one was some kind of asbestos board, safely disposed of earlier this year. I am planning on building the new one from the last piece of faux wood panelling in the living room. The front of it is a very artificial pattern but the back is quite decent and I intended to decorate with some pyrography before sealing with varnish; a lot of the other panelling from the front room was used to make the subfloor between the actual boards and the artificial ones we have covered them with.