After a short and fearsome shower in the early afternoon yesterday, the skies cleared and Jane and I were able to make further progress on our polytunnel project. We got all the braces fixed in and I got part-way through constructing the doors and frames.
Finishing those off is my task for the morning; if successful and it is not too windy later on, we might even get it completed today. Not, of course, that we are short of other tasks in the garden. We also have lots of wands of willow to find space for, thanks to a local freecycler; if we can get some of those rooted, we will have a source of willow for weaving garden structures with in the future.