I’ve had another couple of days mainly full of DIY. Yesterday, I got my slotboards back up in my creative room and tidied up the hanging storage along that wall of the room. Today, I’ve finished off my shelving project along the opposite wall and disassembled the second old cabinet that was taking up space.
There is still some tidying to do, probably another set of shelfs to make for the alcove and (when I have suitable light and weather outside) some more bits of trim I’d like to do. However, I think I’m approaching the point where I can start to relax into being a bit more creative in the room again.